new opportunities await
Select a careers category to view available listings.
Personal Injury Parlegal
ProspectBlue is partnered with a litigation law firm looking for a Personal Injury Paralegal. This individual must be a self-starter, be able to work independently, punctual, and inquisitive!
Bilingual in Spanish is preferred, but not required! Would need to be fluent in speaking and writing.
Personal Injury Paralegal is needed for a busy litigation law firm located in Metro Richmond, Virginia. The candidate must display organizational skills, knowledge of and experience with Microsoft office systems, a positive teamwork attitude, and must display a professional demeanor with staff and the public at all times. The position comes with a generous health, annual leave, and retirement package.
- Develops cases by interviewing prospective clients, reviewing information with the attorney.
- Helps clients by keeping them informed of case progress.
- Drafts correspondence, pleadings, and discovery as directed by the attorney.
- Gathers case evidence and documentation by preparing personal injury and files; inputting information from medical records, statements of charges, client and witness statements, and lost-wage documentation; filing physical copies; contacting medical providers, insurance companies, and others.
- Prepares cases for trial and mediation as directed.
- Enhances the attorney's effectiveness by proactively monitoring case progress; alerting the attorney of issues requiring attention; maintaining contact with providers, adjusters, and opposing counsel; completing special projects; providing secretarial support as needed.
- Provides input to attorney calendar.
- Initiates and maintains client contact.
- Maintains client confidentiality.
*Candidates must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
1650 Willow Lawn Drive
Richmond, VA 23230