new opportunities await
Select a careers category to view available listings.
New York - Site Managers - COVID-19 Testing Programs
Immediate direct hire opportunities with a national wellness company that is seeking highly professional Site Managers to manage their COVID-19 vaccinations and testing programs in NYC and the surrounding boroughs. Full PPE will be provided and is required to be worn at all programs as a precaution.
Please note when applying - you MUST be willingly to travel, hours are flexible - Mondays - Fridays. Must be flexible on weekends, open availability for weekends and holidays. Forecast is 14 hours shifts.
Company holds a policy of all public facing employees MUST be vaccinated.
Position is IMMEDIATE - Please submit salary requests with resume.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned by management.
- Conception and preparation of necessary tech to ensure program runs smoothly.
- Direct and manage program from beginning to end.
- Manage clinical and admin team working the site.
- Review the work plans created across his/her area of responsibility to validate schedule, dependencies, and resource utilization.
- Set and continually manage program expectations with team members.
- Ensure good patient flow.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the team.
- Set clear expectations to ensure that all team members are aligned.
- Manage multiple clinics in one space ex – covid and flu vaccinations in one event
- Review and report documents to the proper departments at end of shift
- Oversee vaccine management
Prime candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Excellent communication and influencing skills at all levels of an organization.
- Experience managing multiple teams.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Great computer skills.
- Experience with Outlook, Excel.
- Manage all supplies on site.
- Able to lift 25 pounds or more, Able to stand for 4-8 hours at a time
- Able to handle and/or transport supplies if necessary
- Ability to go with the flow.
- Able to handle and/or transport supplies if necessary.
- Ability to improvise and troubleshoot under pressure.
- 1-3 years management experience.
1650 Willow Lawn Drive
Richmond, VA 23230