new opportunities await
Select a careers category to view available listings.
National Accounts Receivable Analyst
The AR Analyst is a full-time “temp to perm” position, performing reporting, analysis, and administrative functions for the National Account Services team. Position is onsite in Glen Allen, VA.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare reporting in Excel from Access and other data sources
- Prepare, analyze and distribute aging reports from PeopleSoft AR
- Apply lockbox cash receipts into PeopleSoft AR
- Process customer refunds
- Import/export data files between systems
- Back-up billing and referral processing
- Recommend process changes that will increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Additional projects and duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Advanced level proficiency with Excel, Access and Adobe.
- Experience with Power BI preferred.
- Detail-oriented and able to function in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment while maintaining accuracy
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with teammates to accomplish goals
- Strong interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Associates degree in Accounting or business related field
- 2+ years experience in corporate accounting department, PeopleSoft experience preferred
1650 Willow Lawn Drive
Richmond, VA 23230