new opportunities await
Select a careers category to view available listings.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Draft legal correspondence.
- Manage and organize multiple document intensive cases.
- Document collection and productions.
- Prepare pleadings and discovery responses.
- Answer interrogatories and issue subpoenas.
- Obtain, organize and summarize medical records and pertinent information.
- Coordinate with experts.
- Assist with preparation of depositions, including gathering and organizing exhibits and scheduling.
- Assist with trial preparation; file, exhibit and witness list preparation and organization.
- Prepare and process electronic case filing.
Skills and Education Requirements:
- College degree and/or paralegal certificate.
- 3+ years of paralegal experience in litigation, personal injury, product liability and/or aviation environment.
- Ability to effectively set priorities, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to search electronic database programs and assist with organizing, summarizing and/or categorizing documents.
- Excellent computer skills with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and trial support software.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in order to interact with support staff and attorneys at every level.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrates behavior that displays reliability and professionalism.
- Ability to offer trial support, including travel and overtime.
1650 Willow Lawn Drive
Richmond, VA 23230