new opportunities await
Select a careers category to view available listings.
- Ensures through formal trainings, remedial trainings and one-on-one coaching that all employees in the clinical laboratory setting are well-educated in their job functions. This may include, but is not limited to operational procedures, company policies and procedures, workflow and the use of technology in the course of each staff member's day-to-day activities.
- Demonstrates and champions "One Process," ensuring all employees are following the same process in achieving completion of their duties.
- Provides training and support at the time of hire on job functions, flow and responsibilities.
- Has the ability to troubleshoot and create opportunity for positive outcomes.
- Ensures that training sessions are completed thoroughly, on time and within budget.
- Collaborates with the site Training Supervisor and Training Team to implement new initiatives.
- Maintains an assessment/scoring system of employee competence in their role.
- Incorporates approved changes into ongoing training activities, at the direction and support of the Training Supervisor.
- Maintains effective and solution driven communication with the site Leadership to both develop and implement training initiatives to meet the needs of the employees.
- Works closely with clinical lab staff members to ensure their success in their role, including role specific tasks, functions and technology needs.
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
· Bachelor's Degree preferred, with working knowledge of electronic systems is preferred.
· At least two years of experience in training/education a must.
· Experience in one or more of the following areas: together with a strong knowledge of electronic medical records.
· Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills
· Willingness to be flexible in adjusting to new and changing situations
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
· Excellent organizational skills required
· Work harmoniously with colleagues, supporting colleagues as appropriate and balancing individual and team's goals
· Dedication to success and attention to detail
Job Knowledge: Understands duties and responsibilities, has necessary job knowledge, has necessary technical skills, understands company mission/values, keeps job knowledge current, is in command of critical issues.
Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
Planning: Develops realistic plans, sets goals, aligns plans with company goals, plans for and manages resources, creates contingency plans, coordinates/cooperates with others.
Presentation: Effectively deliver content that meets the needs, wants, and levels of participants, and that can be effectively transferred from the classroom to the workplace.
Learning Environment: Trainings and trainers support environments that are conducive to teaching and encouraging learning, including the application of effective adult learning skills, within the workplace setting.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
1650 Willow Lawn Drive
Richmond, VA 23230