new opportunities await
Select a careers category to view available listings.
Investment Banking Analyst
Our client provides analysts with the opportunity to gain significant experience in analyzing and executing M&A and other investment banking transactions. Lower middle market focus and lean deal teams allow for significant analyst responsibility and mentoring by senior bankers.
Analyst Position Responsibilities:
- Developing company valuation and related financial analyses.
- Working directly with senior bankers to create presentations, offering memoranda, prospective buyer lists, and other materials for clients.
- Performing detailed company and industry research.
- Participating in meetings and other transaction processes, offering broad exposure to private equity groups, corporate executives, and capital providers.
- Bachelor’s degree with outstanding academic performance and coursework in corporate finance and/or accounting.
- Strong writing, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive self-starter who is highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Proven ability to take on significant responsibility and adapt to a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
1650 Willow Lawn Drive
Richmond, VA 23230