new opportunities await
Select a careers category to view available listings.
- Reports directly to new CEO.
- Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
- Answering and directing calls to appropriate executives and parties, taking messages.
- Overseeing administrative policies within an organization and within the office; recommending changes as appropriate.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing correspondence, including email, faxes, and snail mail.
- Reading and analyzing submissions, letters, agendas, memos and determining significance; routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner.
- Communicate with Board of Directors.
- Prepare reports and presentations, and collect and analyze information.
- Develop and utilize historical information; ability to retrieve appropriate historical information as necessary. Record meeting discussions and provide minutes if appropriate.
- Draft letters and correspondence.
- Maintain inventory and office supplies, and manage receptionist, mail services, and cleaning services. Anticipate office needs; evaluate new office products; place and expedite orders when necessary.
- Coordinate finances and assist with budget preparation.
- Prepare checks for signature and review.
- Provide clerical and general office support to other departments if necessary.
- Prepare and develop a records management system; maintain and recommend changes to records system when appropriate.
- Interact with customers when appropriate and problem solve. Document complaints and develop an appropriate course of action. Report problems to executives when they cannot be resolved for attention.
Key Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 7-10 years administrative experience.
- Experience managing calendars and booking travel.
- Advanced MS Office experience. Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities and independent judgment.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information.
1650 Willow Lawn Drive
Richmond, VA 23230