new opportunities await
Select a careers category to view available listings.
Director of Accounting
• Provide technical accounting analysis for complex transactions in accordance with US GAAP
• Document analysis and research conclusions in accounting memos
• Stay current on US GAAP accounting standards.
• Assist with research, analysis and implementation of new accounting pronouncements
• Maintain and meet all SEC filing deadlines.
• Stay current with all SEC filing requirements.
• Develop accounting policies, processes and internal controls, consistent with US GAAP
• Support month-end, quarter-end and year-end accounting close and financial reporting processes; including technical accounting areas, footnote disclosures and audit
responses as needed for accurate and timely development of financial statements
• Review contracts for accounting / finance implications
• Enhance existing accounting-related processes
• Interface with auditors.
• Assist with foreign country compliance and reporting requirements as needed
• Assist with onboarding and separation of employees, consultants and interns. Assists
Senior Leadership and maintaining HR functions and policies for the finance division.
• Maintains the strictest confidentiality of all activities.
• Team player, engendering credibility and confidence within and outside the company.
• Faithfully performs any other tasks requested directly by the Chairman, President & CEO.
• Act in accordance with company policies and in complete alignment with the Corporate
1650 Willow Lawn Drive
Richmond, VA 23230