new opportunities await
Select a careers category to view available listings.
Clinical O/C Case Manager - RNs
ProspectBlue is working with a national client to fill the openings for clinical O/C Case Managers in Roanoke, VA. This is an exciting and great opportunity to work with an amazing team! This position with a direct hire with the company - please submit salary expectations with resume.
The Clinical On-Call Case Manager will ensure that the quality of home care provided exceeds our clients’ expectations of care. The Clinical Case Manager has knowledge of state licensure laws, certification requirements, and insurance qualifications for reimbursement.
Under the supervision of the Director of Nursing, the Clinical On-Call Case Manager oversees aspects of the clinical process and programs to ensure compliance with company policies, state and federal regulations, and accepted principles of professional nursing practice.
The Clinical On-Call Case Manager coordinates quality assurance activities with the clinical staff and identifies areas for improvement and correction, particularly with chart reviews.
The Clinical On-Call Case Manager will also participate in the on-call rotation (7 days on, 7 days off) which includes triage of after-hours needs as well as working field shifts when needed.
· Completes admissions, supervisory visits and case conferences
· Reviews daily notes for accuracy and adherence to the care plan or plan of treatment
· Monitors physician tracking log at least weekly to insure timeliness of physician’s signature on orders
· Audits clinical records for the following:
- Timeliness of orders
- Appropriateness of plan of treatment
- Appropriate care planning
- Appropriate case management and intervention
- Appropriate supervision
- Appropriate documentation
· Evaluates clinical care practices as documented in client records
· Maintains client confidentiality
· Updates knowledge and skills by attending continuing education programs and informs company of all growth activities
• Current license as an RN- Registered Nurse in Virginia; minimum 2-year degree
• 1 year experience as an RN, with increasing supervisory experience and home health experience
• Verification of experience and skills in quality assurance processes
• Superior Customer Service Skills
• Communicate effectively
• Manage, resolve and prevent problems
• Listen, empower and anticipate
1650 Willow Lawn Drive
Richmond, VA 23230