new opportunities await
Select a careers category to view available listings.
Position requires a self-starter with strong leadership skills, who works well under pressure and has solid computer skills with strong working knowledge of Excel. This is a tremendous opportunity to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment and to join a company which embraces positive change looking to expand their workforce.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Supervising and providing support with daily accounting duties of 2 person accounting staff which includes bi-weekly payroll, A/P, monthly & quarterly payroll taxes, etc.
- Review and support staff with daily JE’s, deposits and credit cards receipts
- Solid knowledge of month-end and year-end close, including cost allocations, accruals, and reclassifications
- Training, mentoring, motivating and promoting a positive atmosphere to accounting staff
- Support CFO and Controller with ad hoc projects
- Assisting other supervisors or their team members with their duties when needed
- Previous supervisory experience a must
- 4+ years of accounting experience
- Associate degree in Accounting preferred but not required
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel
1650 Willow Lawn Drive
Richmond, VA 23230